Café Manager - Full time
Woodlands Church is hiring a full time Café Manager. Experience required.
Job description: We are looking for an experienced food-service Manager to oversee daily operations of our on-site Café. If you have previous leadership experience and are interested in being considered for this unique and engaging ministry experience, please apply!
This is a full-time role that will be responsible for all aspects of Café operations, including but not limited to:
• Welcoming guests and customers and providing them with a highly engaging experience
• Managing the café staff; providing training and development to maintain a high service standard
• Managing vendor relationships, product ordering, and inventory
Knowledge and Experience required:
• Previous leadership experience in food service and/or coffee bar environment
• Have food-handling certification
• Ability to enthusiastically engage people and communicate well
• Proven problem-solving skills
• Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
• Customer service mindset
Salary: to be discussed
Benefits: 15 days Paid Time off each calendar year; prorated in first year
9 paid holidays
Medical, Dental, and Vision plans available for employee and eligible dependents
Term Life insurance and Disability plans available
Some plans have subsidized premiums for employee coverage.
Contact Person: Marian Robinson