Manager - Full Time
Bouchée Patisserie at The Post Oak Hotel is hiring full time Manager
Address: 1600 West Loop South, Houston, Texas 77027 United States
Experience required: •Bachelor’s Degree preferred. • Minimum of 2 years of experience as a store manager or an assistant store manager in a coffee or bakery operation, preferably in a luxury setting. • Should possess a strong knowledge of coffee, tea, and retail/counter-service operations. • Knowledge in and or experience with Forbes 5 Star service standards is preferred.
• Responsible for overseeing all day-to-day operations of the Patisserie.
• Understands hourly positions well enough to perform duties in employees' absence or during peak volume periods.
• Oversees departmental scheduling and regularly reviews staffing levels to ensure that guest service, operational needs and financial objectives are met.
• Utilizes interpersonal and communication skills to lead, influence, and encourage others; advocates sound financial/business decision making; demonstrates honesty/integrity; leads by example.
• Identifies the developmental needs of others and coaches, mentors, or otherwise helps others to improve their knowledge or skills.
• Ensures compliance with all food & beverage policies, standards and procedures by training, supervising, follow-up and hands on management.
• Ensures compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
• Ensures compliance with food handling and sanitation standards.
• Ensures staff understands local, state and Federal liquor laws. Monitor alcohol service in compliance with standards and laws.
• Establishes and maintains open, collaborative relationships with Colleagues and ensures Colleagues do the same within the team.
• Provides services that are above and beyond for customer satisfaction and retention.
• Improves service by communicating and assisting individuals to understand guest needs, providing guidance, feedback, and individual coaching when needed.
• Handles guest problems and complaints.
• Meets with guests on an informal basis during meals or upon departure to obtain feedback on quality of food and beverage, service levels and overall satisfaction.
• Manages service delivery in outlets to ensure Five-Star level service from entry to departure (e.g., greeting from hostess, speed of order taking and food and beverage delivery, fulfillment of special requests, collection of payment, and overall delivery of personalized/memorable service).
• Provides guidance and direction to subordinates, including setting performance standards and monitoring performance.
• Ensures Colleagues are treated fairly and equitably. Strives to improve Colleague retention and overall job satisfaction.
• Ensures recognition is taking place across areas of responsibility
• Provides information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
• Analyzes information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
• Assists servers and hosts on the floor during meal periods and high demand times.
• Supervises other outlet operations as directed by leadership.
Salary: Depend on Experience
Benefits: For all Management & Hourly (Full Time only)
A. Medical Insurances
1. Medical, Dental, Vision
2. Free Life Insurance ($50,000)
3. Snort Term and Long Term Disability
4. Accidental Death Insurance (max $500,000, for Spouse max 250,000, child included)
5. Flexible Health Care Spending Accounts (child included)
6. 401K Retirement Program (available for PT employees after 1 year)
B. Insurance Services
1. Allied Concierge Services
2. Allied Patient Advocacy
3. AmeriDoc Telemedicine
4. Cigna Telemedicine, Omada Health Program, Motivate Me Program
For All Management & Hourly
C. Time Off
D. Other Insurances
1. Critical Illness Insurance
2. Hospital Indemnity Insurance
3. Identity Theft Insurance
4. Pet Insurance
5. Auto Insurance
6. Life Planning Services
7. Employee Assistance Program
E. Discount Program
1. 25% - 50% Off on all Landry’s Restaurants
2. 30% Off on all Retail
3. 50% Off on Entertainment
4. Discounted Hotel Rates
5. Discount at all Preferred Hotels Affiliations
F. Employee Portal Discounts
1. Car Rental Discounts
2. Phone Service Discounts
3. Computer Discounts
4. Footwear Discounts
5. Spa Discounts
6. Vehicle Parking Discounts
7. Astros Baseball Discounted Tickets
Contact Person: Lady Astacio